- Providing library materials from the stock for working in reading rooms, or at home;
- Providing information about library collection through online search system or using the card files catalogs;
- Advisory service: Librarians are ready to help all library visitors. We would be pleased to assist you in finding the appropriate sources. You can use any communication means (in person, online, phone);
- Search service (literature search): If you need a list of available materials on a particular topic, you can ask the library for a literature search;
- Providing services outside the library;
- Keeping the users informed through information stalls;
- Holding cultural, educational and information actions, holding various subjects actions including commended visits on the library premises;
- Providing free access to the law search resource systems "Consultant Plus", "Garant";
- Reserving the library materials and extending the term of the use in person, by phone and online;
If an item is checked out to another student you can place a hold on it.
Placing a hold can be done through online catalog, via email, or in person.
Library sends notification when the item is returned and ready for you, so that you can pick it up as soon as possible.
- Digital catalog
- Digital library
- Extension the term of the use online
- On-line reference
- Interlibrary loans
If you need a book that is not held in library, the librarians can ask other library in Russia for interlibrary loan. Because not all libraries participate in this type of loan service, it is always good to check it first with library staff;
Online delivery of documents;
References by phone - telephone service: 77-24-72 (existence of documents in a library stock of library; factual references);
- drawing up the lists of literature, editing of the bibliographical notes;
- editing bibliographic records;
- digital copying on CD-ROM or DVD;
- printing out including color printing
- checking up electronic formats for virus;
- copying from published documents (books, newspapers, magazines, etc.).
- Documents bounding;
- Documents lamination
According to the part 4 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation of January 1, 2008, the library has no entitled to right: printing out, scanning and copying materials which are referred to by the copyright act (the Civil Code of the Russian Federation, the p. 4, Art. 1229, 1259,1270, 1273, 1274, 1275).
The library offers several duplication options:
Xerographic printing of documents from the library stocks;
- Xerographic printing user’s documents;
- scanning user’s documents;
- printing out user’s materials;
- providing electronic formats of documents or printed version in library;
- printing out documents which are not limited by copyright law;
- providing digital copying of documents which are not limited by copyright law.